Minggu, 10 Agustus 2008

Beberapa Istilah Dalam Milis

  • AFAIK = As Far As I Know
  • AKA atau A.K.A = Also Known As
  • ASAP = As Soon As Possible
  • ASL = Age, Sex, Location
  • BRB = Be Right Back
  • BTW = By The Way
  • CMIIW = Correct Me If I’m Wrong
  • ETA = Estimated Time of Arrival
  • FAQ = Frequently Asked Question
  • FUD = Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt
  • FWIW = For What It’s Worth
  • FYI = For Your Information
  • IANAL = I Am Not A Lawyer
  • IIRC = If I Recall Correctly
  • IMHO = In My Humble Opnion
  • IMNSHO = In My Not So Humble Opinion
  • IOW = In Others Word
  • LOL = Laughing Out Loud
  • OTOH = On The Other Hand
  • PEBKAC = Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair
  • PLS = Please
  • ROTFL = Rolling On The Floor Laughing
  • RSN = Real Soon Now
  • RTFM = Read The Fucking Manual
  • THX = Thanks
  • TIA = Thanks In Advance
  • WIP = Work In Progress
  • WRT = With Respect To


Taken from http://rotyyu.wordpress.com/2008/02/14/istilah-istilah-dalam-milis/

0 komentar: